Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or name, only to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms.
If such information is required, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page and it's transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors are deleted when no longer needed.
C. Tarradell Books collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
1. The domain you access our website from.
2. Your computer’s IP address.
3. The date and time you accessed the site.
4. The operating system of your computer.
5. The browser you’re using to access our site.
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website.
7. Your username, if you’ve logged into the site.
8. The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website.
We may share this information internally with C. Tarradell Books employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
C. Tarradell Books takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
1. Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
2. Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
3. Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
4. All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
1. Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
2. Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
3. Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Whenever we collect any sensitive information, the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You are able to confirm this by looking for the ‘lock’ icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with ‘https.’